Stata Homework Help
We are an online company that offers stata assignment help, we understand that you at times may not have time due to your busy schedule or you are not conversant with the software. We are here to relieve your stress. We deliver correct work which is well formatted as per your demands and the instructions. We have a team of experts who are prolific in Statistics and especially data analysis using different softwares. We have been serving clients/customers from different parts of the world hence making us your ideal website for your problems. All you have to do is sign up with us on our page and share the instructions.
How to use Stata for Data Analysis
Stata Programming Assignment Help Services
Being an online platform, here are some of the services we provide;
- Reading and adding data into software
- Performing statistical tests – these could include simple computations, inferential statistics and descriptive statistics.
- Interpretation of the results – This can be quite challenging especially if one is not careful. You may perform the right statistical test but end up giving misleading interpretation. It is therefore for this reason that you need our Help
- Reporting the data analysis results – Data analysis is only a piece of the cake in a report. Our experts can complete reports where the data analysis is done using software.
- Solving Stata related assignments
- Help you understanding the software – we can help you where you may be not understand about the software
Why you should get Help with Stata from Us
Our team works 24 hours a day to ensure that no customer is cut out of help. Over the years, we have been praised for producing credible, quality and plagiarism free work. In addition we are keen to meet your demands at an affordable rate within the specified duration. You can read here for further information
Stata is a statistical software that is used for data analysis all over the world which is built on a select and click interface. The advantage of using the software is that it generates calculations and graphs automatically allowing the user to focus on interpretation of the results.
Data Analysis Using Stata
Some of the key features of the software are;
- Basic statistics – The main objective of Stata is to conduct statistical analysis. Some of the basic statistics that can be performed by the software include descriptive statistics, one and two sample tests, one and two proportion tests, one and two variance tests, correlation and covariance tests, normality tests and Poisson goodness-of-fit test.
- Graphical analysis – Visual representation of data is one useful aspect of statistics. Such graphs include scatterplots, matrix plots, histograms, line and bar graphs, probability and probability distribution plots, pie charts etc. can be automatically generated
- Regression is another main feature. The types of regression analysis that can be performed by the user include linear and non-linear regression, binary, ordinal and nominal logistic regression, partial least squares, Poisson regression and orthogonal regression amongst others
- Analysis of Variance – These include ANOVA, ANCOVA MANOVA, MANCOVA general linear models, response prediction and optimization, analysis of means amongst many others.
Other features include design of experiments analysis, power and sample size analysis, quality tools analysis, survival analysis, Time series analysis and non-parametric tests such as Wilcoxon test.